Call for Expression of Interest: Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning
Save The Children Poland invites civil society organizations (CSOs) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) registered in Poland to participate in a call for expression of interest for joint Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.
The aim is to support partners’ operational capacity to provide swift response in case of rapid increase of new arrivals to Poland.
If you are active in Lubelskie and/or Podkarpackie voivodeship providing support for refugees and want to maintain technical and operational capacity in case of emergency, apply now!
The deadline for applications is November 27th, 2023.
A panel composed of Save the Children Poland’s staff will evaluate each application based on:
- Formal Criteria (mandatory):
- Applicants must be registered as independent local/nation NGOs - KRS (national court registration).
Applicants must be based and active in at least one of the project locations.
- Criteria and scoring values:
- Presence in the border region within current humanitarian response and delivering activities to refugees/migrants can provide a score of maximum 20%.
- Expertise in one or more sectors among the following: Child Protection, Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS), Education, Cash and Voucher Assistance, Distribution of basic items – maximum 30% score.
- Proven capacity to scale up in case of emergency, up to 20% score.
- Effectiveness and feasibility of programme activities/approaches, up to 10% score.
- Community engagement, maximum 10%.
- Cost breakdown, maximum 10%.
Please, attach the following files to your application:
A detailed Narrative Concept Note
A compiled Budget
All information can be found in the Call for Expression of Interest.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications and to work together to support children and families on the move.